Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Holo Green Next Launcher Theme v1.2.1

1:34 PM
Holo Green Next Launcher Theme v1.2.1
Requirements: Android 2.0 and up
Overview: There are lots of themes for Next Launcher in Google Play and most of them are great but for my taste there were missing the ones which I have created Simple, clean, dark and colorful.
Holo Green Next Launcher Theme v1.2.1 Holo Green Next Launcher Theme v1.2.1
All of my Holo themes are designed to look best on dark or black wallpapers.
Included over 400 custom icons (unfortunately Next Launcher doesn't allow right now to apply them automaticaly, so you have to change each of itmanually by long pressing an icon on desktop)
If you somehow don't like something about my theme I am open for your feedback and suggestions. If you have any ideas how can it be improved send me a mail and I’ll try to make it better.
If you like it - please rate it.
For any problems with this theme please contact me and I’ll do my best to fix them.
This theme supports latest Next Launcher.
More Info:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtp.nextlauncher.theme.hologreen

Download:
Holo Green Next Launcher Th…apk (15,90 MB) - uploaded.net
Download file Holo_Green_Next_Launcher_Theme_v1.2.1.apk
http://turbobit.net/1bb0cpspetbo.html
Please report any Dead -or- Broken link in comments below, i'll resolve it ASAP. Thanks!
Related Apps:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

emobilescommunity.blogspot.com

Toggle Footer